Terms and Conditions
ACCOUNT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in purchasing from the wide range of specialty products that Bake Group distributes.
Bake Group is a wholesaler of a growing range of products to the bakery and sugar craft industry and as such, does not sell to the general public. We represent several international distributors and this list will be growing.
If after reading the terms & conditions below, you are interested in opening an account or would like to discuss anything more, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
As much as we would like to sell to all who enquire, we unfortunately cannot sell to those who may not qualify. In an effort to protect the integrity of the retail marketplace, we will only sell to genuine businesses that meet the requirements below.
We reserve the right to refuse supply to businesses who do not meet our criteria.
RETAIL STORE FRONTS
1. The applicant must operate from a commercially zoned business separate from a residence, storage unit or garage (brick & mortar building or equivalent) with a retail storefront or equivalent for the purpose of re-selling product to the public.
2. A copy of a lease agreement (front & back page) or copy of deed or photo of shop front may be requested.
3. A copy of Business Name Registration Certificate (applicable to sale of bakery products or related businesses)
4. A copy of ABN Certificate.
HOME BASED BUSINESSES
1. We will only supply a home based business which operates as a legitimate retail outlet outside a 15km radius from an established retail shop front selling our products. This allows for regional customers in areas where population will not support a shop front.
2. Home based businesses operating as a retail shop must provide a copy of written council approval for operation as retail shop at that address if applicable.
3. A copy of Business Name Registration Certificate
(applicable to sale of bakery products or related businesses)
4. A copy of ABN Certificate.
Please note for your protection, whether a shop front or home based, if you have customers coming on to your premises to purchase product you should carry public liability insurance. Please speak to your business advisor or insurance company.
COMMERCIAL (END USERS OF OUR BAKE PRINT PRODUCTS)
If you wish to purchase our range of BakePrint products as an end user and you are not a reseller, please note there is a minimum $300 opening order amount, and a minimum $200 per order minimum, with a minimum annual purchase of $1,500.
1. Must be a professional ‘shop front’ web site with shopping cart and secure online payment facility in the name of the business with goods being freighted to customers.
2. Website framework must be visible and will be viewed before wholesale access to Bake Group website is allowed.
3. A copy of Business Name Registration
(applicable to the sale of bakery products or related businesses)
4. A copy of ABN
Internet businesses selling in any way other than through their website will also be subject to conditions of home based businesses.
Bake Group Pty Ltd will not sell to those businesses that are purchasing goods that will be sold at/in market places such as “Flea Markets”, Internet Auction Sites (unless a legitimate store on one of these sites i.e. Ebay store) or other online auctions or equivalent. Furthermore, BakeGroup will not sell to individuals who are purchasing for non-resale use. BakeGroup reserves the right to discontinue supply to those not operating within the framework above.
The full range of products available can be viewed on our website – www.bakegroup.com
Once your business is registered with BakeGroup we will issue a company login, which along with a password will give you access to the wholesale area of our web site.
It opens up our online ordering facility, which is not available to the general public and also access to the wholesale price list, your account details and order tracking.
For your convenience, once you commence an order, it will stay active on your computer allowing you to add to your order until you are ready to submit. Products are broken into minimum order amounts or “quantity breaks”.
Orders placed, once submitted are emailed automatically to us. They are then filled, stock permitting, and sent to you by your selected or best freight method after payment has been received.
The majority of all orders are turned around within three to seven working days. Please allow for shipping time.
We accept direct deposit or cheque as payment. We do not offer credit facilities.
Minimum opening order value $300 (excluding GST and shipping)
Payment is prior to shipment of orders.
Minimum re-order value is $200.
If an account is opened and no order is placed within 30 days of the account opening, your account may be closed. Accounts inactive for 6 months will be closed.
If paying by direct deposit, please email or fax the bank payment receipt to us, on receipt of your emailed invoice.
Freight is on-charged on the invoice. We use a range of freight options that the customer can prefer in their shopping cart, otherwise the most economical option will be chosen automatically.
When the order has been packed, goods are sent once payment notification is received.
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer back orders but will look at adding this in the future. Please re-order items you require.
Any discrepancies in deliveries or damaged product must be notified within seven days. Goods ordered in error can be returned at your cost and must be sent by Australia Post Receipted Delivery or by your preferred Courier. Goods that arrive back in our warehouse in a damaged state will not be credited (The onus is on you to pack the goods correctly). For goods incorrectly supplied by BakeGroup a return approval number must be first obtained from Bake Group before the goods can be returned and our staff will advise at the time the method of return. On receipt of the goods in good order, they will be credited back to your Account.
All credits will be posted to an account. No cash returns will be paid.
We look forward to helping you improve and grow your business with our range of products. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
The Bake Group Team
BAKE GROUP PTY LTD
PO Box 181, Archerfield, Queensland 4018
AUSTRALIAN MANUFACTURER & WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR OF BAKERY AND SUGAR CRAFT SUPPLIES